Everyone agrees that Canada is much better than the United States, right?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Both are their pros and cons hun.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Lilly
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Well they do have hockey and tons of water. I love both countries. Both have their share of issues to be honest. I think the people for the most part are not all that much different. Both countries influence each other a lot. I noticed Canadian Seth Rogan sticking up for the peaceful protests the other day, and telling the racists where to go. There's a lot of funny and good people up there. A lot of funny and good people in the US too. I'm sure both countries are moving forward as best we can. I actually have lots of family members on both sides of the border. My Grandmother was born in Canada. Not even sure where exactly, but her husband/my grandfather was born in Seattle. And they have children that live on both sides. I have an uncle in Toronto with a big family and others. Hopefully both countries just continue to help each other.

• 1 month ago

both are like trash

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Americans themselves idolize Canada because it seems a lot less crowded and hectic than America.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

They're both great people! America seems to have some anger management issues and perheprs her obsession with guns is a bit too much - Canada seems to be so apologetic for no reason what so ever. She should be a bit more care free you know. Anyway they're both great ladies

• 1 month ago

I wouldn't.

The USA is my friend neighbor and ally, you don't crap on a friend

[but i am glad i don't live there and undoubtedly they are equally content]

• 1 month ago

wrong...............

• 1 month ago

Of course not.

15 characters

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Health care wise, sure. Otherwise, there is barely any difference.

• Needful Sinner
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

barring the fact we reacted to corona virus much more efficiently, kept shiping the usa medical aid when you wouldn't even allow the masks we ordered to leave your country, ended up with over 100,000 deaths anyways & your cities are burning as you can't manage to live in peace with people of colour

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.