Should straight people have a straight pride?

Personally,I'm unsure on this point. I need opinions on this point :D

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Straight Pride is 365 days a year

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

Pride just is straight pride.  It's about being proud of who you are, and that includes being cishet.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pride events are held and organized by groups that have been historically oppressed. That has never happened to straight people.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Some idiot would consider it Racist. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

No, though the LGBTQ community has an entire month to celebrate their rights, I doubt they have a parade every day. Same goes for black history month. Besides, straight supporters are welcome to join and they have plenty of parades of their own. Of the ones I can think of off the top of my head straight people have parades on veterans day, Memorial day, Valentine's Day, Independence Day, Saint Patrick's, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and mardi gras 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Pride is essentially about the struggle, overcoming it and being happy with who you are. I'm sure many people who are straight have had these struggles but not with sexuality. Pride is for sexuality and Gender minorities, to celebrate how far we've come and to give people in countries and situations where they still can't be themselves hope.

• 1 month ago

No. Because they have full rights, no persecution anywhere in the world. No prosecution anywhere in the world. Privileges as teens that gay ones don't have. Etc.etc. 

• GA41
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, they should not have a straight pride event.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.