Should straight people have a straight pride?

Personally,I'm unsure on this point. I need opinions on this point :D

Straight Pride is 365 days a year

Pride just is straight pride.  It's about being proud of who you are, and that includes being cishet.

Pride events are held and organized by groups that have been historically oppressed. That has never happened to straight people.

• kswck2

Some idiot would consider it Racist. 

No, though the LGBTQ community has an entire month to celebrate their rights, I doubt they have a parade every day. Same goes for black history month. Besides, straight supporters are welcome to join and they have plenty of parades of their own. Of the ones I can think of off the top of my head straight people have parades on veterans day, Memorial day, Valentine's Day, Independence Day, Saint Patrick's, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and mardi gras 

Pride is essentially about the struggle, overcoming it and being happy with who you are. I'm sure many people who are straight have had these struggles but not with sexuality. Pride is for sexuality and Gender minorities, to celebrate how far we've come and to give people in countries and situations where they still can't be themselves hope.

No. Because they have full rights, no persecution anywhere in the world. No prosecution anywhere in the world. Privileges as teens that gay ones don't have. Etc.etc. 

• GA41

No, they should not have a straight pride event.