Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 5 months ago

I’m going to go in the pool later, I’m on my period. I can’t wear a pad so can I use toilet paper instead of a tampon? My period isn’t heavy?

• J

No. You need to use a tampon if you go swimming. Toilet paper will disintegrate in the water. 

• L

Stay OUT OF A POOL while on your period!  The last thing you want to do is leak blood into a pool full of water and people.

• Edna

You can't use toilet paper instead of a tampon and go into a pool. It doesn't matter how "heavy" or how "light" your period is - the water in the pool would just cause the toilet paper to disintegrate. 

Just use a tampon and have done with it. 

you don't want to do this because water will melt or dissipate the toilet paper. Also the pad will be ineffective because water isn't really defined by gravity, and the blood will just mix in with the water so a tampon is prefered

Terrible idea, do you have a question?

Only trolls are so dumb to not know that toilet paper dissolves in vaginas and makes them infected.

• Lili

Toilet paper dissolves in water.

No, you can't use it. 

No girl would ask this.

Pervěrt TROLL.

You are not a female.

Reported

• Tavy

Daft Q, toilet paper will dissolve in minutes.

Toilet paper would quickly dissolve in the pool water