Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDental · 4 months ago

Pain after route canal & filling ?

So I went to the dentist yesterday, and I had to get a route canal and a filling. The teeth they were done on are right next to each other, both molers, and on the bottom left side of my mouth. My jaw is very sore and when I bite down on those teeth it is sore. Is this normal to feel? I’ve been taking ibuprofen to ease the pain but it is very sore. 

• k w

they didn't use OZONE did they ?!....only my new biological dentist used it, my quack dentist didn't....AND my new dentist also had to pull unhealthy root canals my quack dentist thought was ok but was not, my jaw was never sore from the procedures and the tiny pain pills did not make me groggy or doped up, I could easily drive.....sorry you suffered from using them........

There should be no feeling in the tooth with the root canal because the nerves have been removed. There should be no pain in the tooth if the filling was done correctly.If I were you I would call the dentist's office and ask them about your discomfort.