Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why are liberals so vindictive ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

They are self-righteous and most of them never question their world view. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Liberals are usually sentimental.So most defendants are on any subject.This is very normal for them.

• 1 month ago

...because the  conservatives have beaten them with their bibles so long and so hard they have begun tho think that they should act like conservatives....

• 1 month ago

Replace liberals with leftists and i will agree they aren't the same thing you know real liberals believe in freedom of speech and are anti authoritarian and censorship which certainly isnt the case with leftists.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

In what way are we vindictive?  Please show proof.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They're brainwashed morons brought up on a diet of Jewish media lies.

One of these is that RIGHT WINGERS are stupid, which is ridiculous considering Conservatives have all the money and lefties are either unemployed or in menial jobs which also includes teachers who are basically parrots reiterating text book passages. 

Success is based on money and the politically right of centre are more likely to take risks which is what happened to us. We remortgaged our house to fund our business and are now solvent so I don't need to work any more.

I can look after my child and bring her up in a moral and ethical manner devoid of liberal brainwashing ,and also provide the self respect that's lacking in liberal households who preach degeneracy to their kids such a this gender fluid nonsense. 

DIANNE 

• Jay
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Look at all of the 'non-vindictive' conservatives  bad-mouthing Liberals.

(Wait...isn't 'badmouthing considered Vindictive?)

...Why yes, Jesus..it surely is.

I promise I will not post the question "Why are Conservatives so vindictive?"

I will try to understand their concerns, and, like Voltaire, even if I do not agree with them, I support their right to say things that I do not agree with.

Blessed be God

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They cannot understand that other views are worthy.

They are extremely intolerant and easily triggered.

They only see alleged racism from whites but ignore or justify black racism.

They are useful fools.

• 1 month ago

The leftists (which is what you mean by liberals) cannot tolerate disagreement. It is because their ideology can't bear impartial scrutiny. Anyone who does not perfectly parrot the party line must be destroyed. 

• 1 month ago

They think they stand for the greater good, though also forget to look in a mirror.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Bad pizza..................

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.