Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

Do you agree with this guys' attitude towards the protest movements thats going on?

so one guy asked what are the protesters still protesting for when the murderer has already been caught and charged with murder. One guy i assume is white hes answering in rant form that black people are just crying out racism and that white people are stuid enough to join in, and hes saying that why dont black people take responsibility for their actions instead of blaming white and police for their treatment. Hes sayi g that blacks join gangs and cause all trouble and refuse education. So hes basically saying that this particular race are just being spoiled people protesting of something is that their fault. Im brown and im not sure what to make of this guy, i dont thonk hes racist but i dont think hes sayong things that dont come off as racist.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Mr.412
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I think there’s a lot of edgy people who say sh*t but never lived through it. 

• Annonymous1 month agoReport

the 2 guys below you seem to agree with the narrative

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah, I agree with that. I'm not saying all black people are violent criminals, but a great deal of them keep reinforcing this stereotype. Then they complain when they're treated more harshly by the police.

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

One isn't Racist if stating fact....... 2018, the latest year for which such data have been published, African-Americans made up 53% of known homicide offenders in the U.S. and commit about 60% of robberies, though they are 13% of the population.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.