Is there something inherently wrong with the display quality of my laptop, or do my eyes hurt just because it's a very high resolution?

I've used a lower resolution laptop until now(1080x720(or 768)), and now that i bought a new laptop that's HD (1920 x 1080), i feel that my eyes hurt a lot more.

There was some yellow-ish tint tha ti think i removed, but i still feel that there's something not right with the colors or the screen brightness. I just can't put my finger on it what exactly is bothering me. Something i feel it's not bright enough, something it feels it's too bright, something it feels the brightness isn't clear white, but has some tint to it.

Here's my laptop: https://laptopmedia.com/laptop-specs/hp-probook-45...

DISPLAY: 15.6-inch, 1920 x 1080, IPS

Name - AUO B156HAN02.1

Diagonal - 15.6"

Pixel density - 141.21 ppi

Brightness - 290 cd/m2

sRGB - 51 percent

PWM frequency - No PWM (Flicker-Free)

Panel Type - IPS

Resolution - 1920 x 1080

Becomes "Retina" from 24 inches (62 cm)

Contrast - 1310:1

dE Color Checker - 4.4 3.7

PWM Rating - 10.0: (safe)

This is what it says on the Display information. I don't understand any of this. Can somebody please tell me if there's something wrong with the display, or is it that i am just not used to using an HD screen?

something = sometimes*

• A.J.

You are more likely either using it for longer periods of time and eyes getting tired, or the print in reading is smaller depending upon how much is on the display. Whether you are personally more comfortable in lower or higher brightness is something to try. 

For brightness, many laptops have pF keys set as raise and lower brightness.

I deleted contrast, as not typically available.

Lower brightness does reduce the contrast.

• ILoveCoffee

How do i change the contrast? I have always used my laptop pretty much all day. But it is true that the text is smaller on this one, but it also feels different. When it feels too bright,and i lower it, when i look some place else and then again at the monitor, now it feels too dim. Is this normal?

So lower the resolution to 1080x720 for a day and see if that resolves the issue.  If it. does the resolution is the issue.  May need to have an eye exam.  

Easy way to find out of the resolution is the cause.

First off I want you to try this experiment if you have a 5G router disconnect from the 5G and hook up to the normal speed on your router see if the problem goes away if it does you know that you're one of the people sensitive to the 5G screen problem if the problem does not go away go into the control panel under color management click advanced settings and move the gamma control a little bit right or a little bit left until your screen looks right to you then click apply okay close out the program