Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 1 month ago

How can I prevent myself from staring at women?

I have the habit of looking at random women for few seconds and I want to get rid of this habit otherwise I will end up in jail.

I assure you that you won't end up in jail lol. However, staring at people is considered rude and some women could find it threatening. I do the same thing sometimes so I just always try to catch myself when I am and look away. If you're just zoned out and staring at people try to focus on an object that's not in the direction of other people. All in all it's just breaking habit.

Rly don’t think you’ll end up in jail buddy 

• Shorty

That’s “micro-aggression”, according to femirabids!

you cannot it is wired into us 

like looking at flowers or the grand canyon or nice cars 

you will stop looking after you are dead ,,,,and I agree with Alesha it is what women live for

heck men like to be looked at too 

• Alesha

The day guys can no longer look at women, women will literally stop going to the beach. I mean that sincerely. Why do you women go through all that effort to choose the right bikini, starve themselves for several months before summer. The object of going to the beach in those itty bitty bikinis is to be seen, regardless of what the fanatical feminists will try and tell you.

• Bill

Outside of the mind of some feminists you can't go to jail for staring at a woman.

You can't. humans look at everything. 

You must live in a really weird country if you can go to jail for looking at a woman for "few seconds".