Nauseous Feeling At The Pit of My Stomach For Days?
Lately I have been having this weird queasy/nauseous feeling at the pit of my stomach for about 4 days now. I usually go to the bathroom and it kinda gets better, then it goes away, and then it comes back, mainly at night and in the morning. It’s really annoying, and I wanna know what’s going on. I suffer from anxiety and GERD, so I was thinking it might be one of the two, or the combination of both. Anyway, does anyone have any idea what it could be? Thank You!
- MamawidsomLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
Well, you know better than strangers but
1. A physical symptom of anxiety is nausea.
2. A physical symptom of GERD is nausea.
3. A physical symptom of needing to defecate is nausea.
I would suggest and or all of the following:
1. Do some yoga, cardio exercise, mediation, and or deep breathing exercises -- and or whatever techniques you find effective to deal with your anxiety.
2. Take a long hard look at your diet and make some changes. GERD means that your body isn't happy with the types and quantities of foods you are consuming. There is a link between gluten intolerance and GERD. Consider trying a keto diet or at least a gluten free diet and see if it helps.
3. GERD is common with obesity and when people take a variety of medications. If you have any of these conditions, start dealing with them.
4. See a doctor and get medical advice and, perhaps, medication that will help alleviate your conditions.
- 1 month ago
That could be either Chipotle or Taco Bell.