Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Nauseous Feeling At The Pit of My Stomach For Days?

Lately I have been having this weird queasy/nauseous feeling at the pit of my stomach for about 4 days now. I usually go to the bathroom and it kinda gets better, then it goes away, and then it comes back, mainly at night and in the morning. It’s really annoying, and I wanna know what’s going on. I suffer from anxiety and GERD, so I was thinking it might be one of the two, or the combination of both. Anyway, does anyone have any idea what it could be? Thank You! 

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Well, you know better than strangers but 

1. A physical symptom of anxiety is nausea.

2. A physical symptom of GERD is nausea.

3. A physical symptom of needing to defecate is nausea.

I would suggest and or all of the following:

1. Do some yoga, cardio exercise, mediation, and or deep breathing exercises -- and or whatever techniques you find effective to deal with your anxiety. 

2. Take a long hard look at your diet and make some changes.  GERD means that your body isn't happy with the types and quantities of foods you are consuming. There is a link between gluten intolerance and GERD.  Consider trying a keto diet or at least a gluten free diet and see if it helps. 

3. GERD is common with obesity and when people take a variety of medications.  If you have any of these conditions, start dealing with them.

4. See a doctor and get medical advice and, perhaps, medication that will help alleviate your conditions. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

That could be either Chipotle or Taco Bell.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.