Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 month ago

Nauseous Feeling At The Pit of My Stomach For Days?

Lately I have been having this weird queasy/nauseous feeling at the pit of my stomach for about 4 days now. I usually go to the bathroom and it kinda gets better, then it goes away, and then it comes back, mainly at night and in the morning. It’s really annoying, and I wanna know what’s going on. I suffer from anxiety and GERD, so I was thinking it might be one of the two, or the combination of both. Anyway, does anyone have any idea what it could be? Thank You! 

Well, you know better than strangers but 

1. A physical symptom of anxiety is nausea.

2. A physical symptom of GERD is nausea.

3. A physical symptom of needing to defecate is nausea.

I would suggest and or all of the following:

1. Do some yoga, cardio exercise, mediation, and or deep breathing exercises -- and or whatever techniques you find effective to deal with your anxiety. 

2. Take a long hard look at your diet and make some changes.  GERD means that your body isn't happy with the types and quantities of foods you are consuming. There is a link between gluten intolerance and GERD.  Consider trying a keto diet or at least a gluten free diet and see if it helps. 

3. GERD is common with obesity and when people take a variety of medications.  If you have any of these conditions, start dealing with them.

4. See a doctor and get medical advice and, perhaps, medication that will help alleviate your conditions. 

That could be either Chipotle or Taco Bell.