Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsOther - Diseases · 1 month ago

How is it possible that a 63 year old person is an obese, sedentary, chain-smoking, diabetic, Doritos-eating person, but he keeps on living?

Yet other people who take very good care of their health by exercising, eating healthy foods, not smoking, etc. die young of cancer or heart attacks? It just doesn't seem fair. It upsets me that a person will not do anything to help improve their health, and keeps smoking like chimney and getting fatter. Now he has dark red inflammation going up his legs. 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Sixty-three isn't that old these days. But his later years aren't likely to be healthy because he's risking his lungs, kidneys, heart and legs with his lifestyle. Some people are just blessed with better genetics than others.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

LOL he is not living he is only existing.

You think he enjoys his health? Nope probably a miserable old fu*k. Do you think this person can go out and go for a leisurely hike in the woods? Go fishing or camping? Cruises? Or even really working and enjoying the later years of life?

Chances are this person will be loosing that leg or part of it. And die a painful miserable death.

This again TROLL is a MYOFB. Enjoy your life, do not worry abt theirs (unless their a relative).

This person sound like my ex-father in law. He was a real POS, he died a miserable death, he was just like the person your describe. He didn't enjoy the last 5 years of his life. And he was not living he was existing and at deaths door. He was such an as$ and ignorant he basically killed himself off. Was not able to enjoy his grandkids. Couldn't do much because of health issues. Even after doctors told him and showed him. He thought he knew better. He didn't and he paid for it.

I was deep inside laughing and smiling watching this POS wither away. Almost like an exact revenge or the crap he did to me and others. Payback is a b-ytch

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Possibly genetics 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.