Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 5 months ago

Will my sister be ok?

My sister has a rare case of cystic fibrosis which doctors say won’t affect her really just with allergies. When she was 7 she had a bad flu virus even me and my sisters, but she started to throw up to the point when she was throwing up blood and couldn’t stop. Ever since then 2-3 times a year she goes to the hospital for that. Doctors always check her cystic fibrosis and doctors say it looks great isn’t really or at all cause by that. She can’t get sick or nervous or she starts to throw up. One doctor said she has cyclic vomiting. She takes acid medication. Shes 11, will she be ok and live a normal life? 

Only her docs can predict this, as they know the whole story. You can only hope she will do well and treasure her.