Anon asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Feeling very insecure and lost?

Hey guys, so I'm 17, and until a couple of days ago I was a virgin my parents were strict Christian's who sheltered me from any porn or anything,  the only time I've ever seen another dick was when I was showering at the gyms, I've never had sex before, but one day, my parents went outside to buy some groceries from the supermarket, due to the lockdown, and I had some online work to do, so I called my gf so we could do it together, one thing led to another , and we started to make out, she decided to take it to the next level and I hesitantly obliged, shes had sex before, so she was experienced and knew what to do. I was feeling thrilled and nervous at the same time, everything was going well  , until she saw my penis, she said it was smaller than she thought.i laughed awkwardly and said really? And we has sex, in my mind it felt like I was crushed, I mean, I never even knew penises could be small, and I thought I was normal , the sex felt good physically, but mentally I felt such a pain in my heart. After she left, a few hours later I decided to finally measure my penis , I found out that my length is 6.3 inches, and my girth is 5.2 inches, I searched up the average and apparently it states the uk average is around 5.5 inches length and 5 inch girth, so ik so confused on what to do or say, shes texted me a couple times but I've ignored her because I'm to scared respond, I'm always worried she might tell her freinds that my penis was smaller  I hate this alot  rn

You're well with in the adult average.

Her previous partner(s) may have been bigger and she based what she fantasized about you off her experience.

And for the record, based on what you said above... she did not say you WERE small, just smaller than she imagined.

A bus is smaller than a semi truck, but that doesn't mean a bus is small... get it?

Don't let what she said warp or drain your ego.

Not  a question to be found in all that...

• Joe_d

Actually your penis is larger than most adults!  I've had a friend laugh at mine but its only 4" long.  She also told a couple of her friends!

• Bucky

You are above average adult size, so it appears that your girlfriend knows little or nothing about a man's penile size.

Put it out of your mind.

You wasted a lot of time typing that up troll. 

Trolls are always lost.