Marilyn asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

In your opinion what is the best way to remove hair from your legs,I hate shaving,best alternitive?

Waxing is best. They sell home waxing kits at the drug store and places like Walmart and Target. Some have wax you heat in hot water, an applicator, cloth strips and complete instructions. Others have cloth strips with wax on them, you warm the wax with your body heat. The first time you wax it will hurt. The next time it won't hurt as much. After several months of waxing you'll barely feel anything. With time you'll notice fewer hairs growing back and some of the regrowth will be fine and sparse. 

There's also creams, foams and lotions that dissolve hair at the root like Nair and veet. I hate them because the smell makes me feel ill and can sometimes give me a migraine. Waxes don't do that and some smell quite pleasant.

Depilatory cream.

There are a lot of good hair removal creams, I used  Veet Aloe Vera Legs & Body Hair Remover Gel Cream.

• Jerry

I like the way Nair and similar products leave my legs feeling soft and smooth for many days, but that stuff isn't cheap. 

parcel  tape   

• Leg Laser Hair Removal.

Nair

.............