How to remove a bolt that doesn’t have a head?

I was fixing my bike and while doing so the head of the bolt I was using snapped off, I have other bolts but I don’t know how to remove the one that’s currently in the hole!

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

• Mog

Drill it out. If it isn’t threaded into the metal, you could use a punch and tap it out with a hammer. If you have to drill it out, you’ll need a tap-and-die set to redo the threads in the hole. 

• gerald

Is it worth it can you replace the part from a scrap yard 

screw extractor may work. if you don't have and have never used ... suggest hiring a handymen or bike shop to fix this. it is necessary to drill into the dead bolt without damaging the threads to get the extractor into place.

• ?

You need to use a tool called an easy-out.  It is a left-hand screw tapered tap. You drill a hole into the bolt then screw in the easy-out.  There comes a point when the resistance to the easy-out forces the bolt out.