Peter asked in TravelUnited KingdomLondon · 4 months ago

The British Army Are Policing On The Streets Of London, Is That Another Doing What They Are Suppose To Do.?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

You make a statement that is simply not true. Whether that is from malice or ignorance I couldn't say. Either way, you are plain wrong. The Army Logistics Corps is doing what it does which is getting supplies out to 'frontline' hospitals, including the temporary field hospitals that they helped to build. 

• RR
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

They aren't.

They have been helping build temporary hospitals and delivering PPE.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Soldiers delivered personal protective equipment including face masks to help frontline NHS staff with their fight against coronavirus. Members of the 101 Logistic Brigade have been called in to help with the national health crisis which has seen 6650 confirmed cases and 335 deaths. It comes after the army announced it had 20,000 troops on standby as part of a ‘Covid Support Force’ alongside 10,000 specially trained personnel at ‘higher readiness’ to respond to a civil emergency. Soldiers are even being flown home from Iraq to assist in the battle against Covid-19. Explaining this morning’s hospital delivery, 101 Logistic Brigade Brigadier Phil Prosser said: ‘The British Army soldier is a citizen soldier and is proud to be part of the nation’s response to this unprecedented challenge.  

I wouldn't call that policing the streets

So stop being so stupid and trying to stir things up..

• Clive
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

What does this have to do with travel?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • pmt853
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

You are a busy little troll today. Just avoid taking those stupid pills and things will work out fine.

• 4 months ago

Are they, got a link for that?

• 4 months ago

I'm pretty sure this isn't actually happening...

• Maxi
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Wrong...............

Lv 6
    4 months ago

BULLSHIT...... The Army are ONLY involved in Covid 19 testing, and moving medical supplies......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.