Who thinks that cop in Minnesota who murdered should be executed?

I’m talking about the cop in Minnesota who stomped on the black guys head. That cop and all the cops involved In that incident should be publicly hung in front of their family’s. Or better yet shot in the face with a cannon, cause that’s what I would do. I’m sick of the racist garbage and police brutality that goes on in this country. Most Americans are too retarded to realize that this country is one big racist crap hole, we are the biggest joke for a country and we deserve to get blown up by North Korea or Iran at this point. Screw this stupid country. I’m planning to move out once coronavirus is over, and I pray that one day America is blown up and destroyed. Will be the greatest day of my life 

Even if new evidence came to light that supported upping the charge to 1st degree premeditated murder Minnesota doesn't have the death penalty. The only way to do this would be for the feds to find some way to charge it as a federal crime. Back in the '90's a bunch of cops in my town were acquitted of beating a man nearly to death and the DoJ (ironically under William Barr at that point) stepped in to charge them federally with a human rights abuse. It's the only way they'd have received any justice. Something like that may need to happen here. 

• Clive

Why are you living in the 19th century?

If you feel so strongly about this country you're free to move to any other country you'd like to. Maybe you'd find peace in Mexico? I hear nobody wanna go to jail in mexico. They will be stuffing all kinda burritos in your a**. No, the officer doesn't deserve to be put to death. None of those officers deserve that. The one who was most responsible for the death of Floyd has been charged with murder. His charge doesn't carry a death sentence, even if convicted.

1. The Minnesota cop didn't stomp on George Floyd's head. He put his knee on his neck.

2. The law doesn't support your desires, and it's a good thing, or everyone would be running around killing people.

3. This country is not a racist crap hole. We have the most tolerant, diverse population on earth, and we usually get along without violence.

4. I hope you will leave and take your attitude with you.