Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Does liberalism cause neurotic and manic mental health disorders  ?

I think it does and social media provides a platform for it. I’ve nearly finished a psychology degree and notice symptoms unique to the “angry liberal” involving more manic, psychotic and gaslighting behaviour traits than a gun worshipper who voted for Trump. I’ve seen otherwise agreeable people become open to ending relationships or “shaming” people over non-left opinions. 

You always see it, tirades of mental abuse where they will say or do anything to convince the opposite party and/or others (as long as they convince someone) that they have antisocial views with extreme motives, no proof, all because you disagree with them. Not caring at all how they can be effected by this. Or they’ll blast you or a company/business on social media with either slander or half stories where they aren’t actually offended by anything, just obtain pleasure from someone else’s “misery” but the intentions are also that future employees see and don’t hire you. Under the impression they’ve ruined someone’s life to feel powerful.

Neurotic: aggression and lack of empathy (willing to see one suffer greatly over an opinion). 

Manic: passionately going out of their comfort zone when doing this.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Jack H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, i think not...

Attachment image
    • Poker face1 month agoReport

Relevant? Nope. Mad how any question regarding one political party gives the assumption you’re a fierce enemy of the other 😂

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If that's going to be your thesis be prepared to receive an F

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes and no. How about them apples?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

And something known as Idiotic Riot Syndrome. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.