Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 month ago

What is that film called?

Greetings. Some time ago, i watched this, i think it was a political film, where at the end, one of the protagonists was punished by a penis torture. A woman inserted a glass rod in his urethra and then broke it. This is NOT a pornographic film, but i do remember it was a forbidden love between the main protagonists.. but i cannot recollect anything else about that film, thus i cannot find it. Does anyone know?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    That is a commonly portrayed Chinese torture technique. It probably became best known in the west as a result of POWs coming back from Vietnam.

    I've not seen any movies where it was used, but would guess that it's appeared several times.

    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.