Drew asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How to submit possible Covid19 Treatment for testing ?

So far  my team has created an herbal treatment for covid19.   we are confident its a treatment maybe possible cure. What's the best way to get it tested

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I see you ask a similar question a month ago.  It is disappointing your team has found no one to contact about this in that time.  You may find this link helpful - https://www.niaid.nih.gov/global/contact-us

• ...Show all comments
    • Drew1 month agoReport

We are sure we could have saved 1000s of lives since we finalized our formula.  Thanks for your response 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

If your "team" was in any way legit they would have enough education and experience to undertake the research needed to get approval. Your team would know how to look and where to look for this easy to find information and they would know Yahoo answers is not the place - especially in the category of Beauty and Style in the Hair topic. I entered your question into the Google search box and got pages with direct links to relevant government agencies who are willing to look at anything and everything. If you are genuinely a scientific researcher then find the correct agency by doing scientific research.

• Drew1 month agoReport

Your answer is apart of the problem and thats why we asked the questions here because it seems as if because we are not in the health field we are been ignored 

• 1 month ago

If you're in the US, contact the FDA.  They govern testing.

• Drew1 month agoReport

we tried but been ignored. We contacted the cdc. Fda and clinical trials dept

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

unless your a scientist flush it down the toilet

• Drew1 month agoReport

Sad

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.