why do republicans want neonazis to have the right to speak?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

they shouldnt lol

JT

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Because they share the same views

• 4 weeks ago

Republicans support the Constitution.... I know Democrats hate that 

• 4 weeks ago

Having the right to speak is a human right. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I'm a Democrat and I want neo-Nazis to have the right to speak. I know what they say is poison. But I still want them to have the right to speak. 

Only letting people speak who agree with you isn't freedom of speech. Yes, it's hard to afford people the right to speak when what they speak is against everything good and right, goes against every fiber of your being, and is pure hate and evil, but it's the only way that freedom of speech can exist. 

As soon as we start limiting some people's speech that some people don't like, soon the government is limiting the speech of everyone who doesn't agree with it. Right now, you should see the danger of that more than ever, because if Trump had his way, he'd silence everyone who doesn't agree with him. 

It's our freedom of speech, the fact that neo-Nazis have the right to speak, that we are still able to speak and we are able to speak out in our loud and majority voice against the evil that Trump and dog whistle neo-Nazis freely speak.

• 4 weeks ago

Huh, because we live in America. Just like Antifa has the right to be heard, neo-Nazis does too. You don't have to like them, but freedom of speech is protected even hate speech.

Stop taking advice from Chris Cuomo

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

First they came ...

ironically it still fits for nazis despite them being the cause of the origin of the quote

anyone who is pro censorship is alike to a nazi

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.