Ferkin asked in Society & CultureRoyalty ยท 1 month ago

Has Prince Charles had a free haircut yet after his heart rending plea on Facebook?

I don't know if this has been asked before. But I know that the hairdresser's and barbers can open from Monday, and some of them won't be ready. But does anyone have an idea which ones will be open,or is it a matter of wait until sea

Help, Advice and Local Groups.

I donโ€™t know about Charles, but the groomer in the stables where the mules are kept has been keeping Camilla brushed and hosed down.ย 

• Prince Charles would have to go to the Isle of Man for a haircut in June and based on the single specimen he has observed, he's not convinced the Manx population has the skill to operate scissors.ย 

Well MY hairdresser (UK) isn't going to open until the first week of JULY.ย  My friend in Texas has had her hair done, but certainly it's not happening yet, in the UK.

Just as with my husband, could be that Camilla is doing his hair at the moment.

Source(s): I spoke to the owner of my hairdressers earlier this week and she said she was still waiting on instructions re how and when.

Why on earth would Prince Charles ask in a Help, Advice and Local Group about getting his hair cut, when he would already have a regular barber.

So this has to be yet another trolls question.

Yes, H.M has instructed the stable boy to give to give him one. What?...WHAT?