I’ve been with the same GUY for 5 years but I think I’m a lesbian? ?

I’ve struggled with the question of my sexuality for years. I know I’m attracted to females sexually. They’re so beautiful and I feel all tingly and happy inside when I see a hot girl? But when I see a traditionally “hot” guy, I don’t feel the same. I’ve come to realize the reason I liked sex with men was just the penetration aspect, not the fact that I was attracted to them sexually? I can never get off to straight porn either it’s always lesbian. But I love my boyfriend and I’m not even sure if it’s LOVE because it just sort of disgusts me when he kisses me now? And we haven’t had sex in forever. I wish I knew what to do about this. I very badly want to figure out who I am. And I can’t do it if I’m trapped. Please help. I’m almost 21 and he’s 23. ☹️

You should be open with him. You could even ask him if he is okay with you experimenting with women. Most guys wouldn't hav a problem with that

You're either gonna have to break it off with him or include him. You aren't obligated to stay with someone just because you've been with them for a long time. If the spark is gone, it's gone. Move on. 

I know it's difficult but if you're not happy with your relationship you are going to have to leave. Not just for you but for him as well. If you've not had sex in a long time he probably knows something is wrong and he needs someone to make him feel attractive and wanted. If you don't leave you are not only hurting yourself but him also. Just tell him that you are going through some stuff at the moment and you need time apart to figure it out.