Does anyone ever answer questions on this thing geez?

Update:

I made an account because I really need advice but I've gotten only two answers on my other question and they were not helpful

19 Answers

Relevance
  • mom
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

it could be the section that you put your question in. sometimes I only get one or two answers also and not what I was looking for. 

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

You could try re posting it, in a different section.  Most people only come here to answer questions, whether that information is useful or not is up to you to decide!

• 4 weeks ago

I don't think  "Geez"  posts here anymore. 

• Albert
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Maybe, but seriously. Why in the world would anyone take an answer from here as reliable?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zirp
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes.lots of us answer questions

Unfortunately , too many idiots are flooding the site with inane "questions", most of which have been posted and answered thousands of times already

• no, they report your questions to get them delete

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, as a quick perusal of other questions would have shown you. Of course, there are also plenty of users who post responses that don't attempt to answer the question that was asked, and those are 'violations'. Report answers that are violations. Your previous questions are legal ones and it may well be that no one in the Law & Ethics subcategory knows the answer. Your questions were also posted in the wee hours of the morning, US time, when most people in the US (where most of the users on YA reside) were asleep. In the one question I clicked on, you also neglected to share with users where you are located (country or US state) and since laws vary around the world, not knowing where you are makes it tough for people to advise you based on the laws where you live.

Patience. As more people come onto the site today, you may get some useful feedback. 

• ...Show all comments
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

You just include it in the body of your post. "I'm in the US" or "I'm in Idaho, US" so people can better help you figure out what laws apply to your situation.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Im on here 1-2 times a Day I answer Questions 

• 1 month ago

I'm gonna run the risk of getting reported, but man. There are much better, useful sites out there. Like Reddit. This site is dead.

• 1 month ago

You don't understand how it works. You post your question on here, if someone sees it, is interested and wants to answer they will. If not, they won't. Don't expect everyone to be sitting here eagerly awaiting your question, they'll take a look if they wish.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.