Would there be a courtdate for sexual assault if there is no evidence?

Look at my other question it has details. I will say there was no arrest just random courtdate three months after so called incident

My son has a courtdate but was not arrested.  On the papers it says he is being charged with sexual assault and battery it says he tried to force her to perform oral sex. I have a bunch of text message evidence against the girl. There were two other boys here that day. I was here at a couple points. The girl has mental health issues. I have a text message from her to her friend stating she is trying to get him in trouble and that he didnt do anything to her.

• Kieth

No evidence, you can't have a trial.

• Violet1 month agoReport

I hope your right. The top of the paper says petition for adjudication of wardship. Not sure what that means.  And its says on oath of information and belief.

What does the paperwork say?

Generally no, there would not be.

Show up when the papers say.

Plea not guilty.

Ask for a lawyer.

Keep your mouth shut.

Tell the lawyer about your evidence.

Legally you're not making any sense.  There's lot of court dates that doesn't mean all of them are strictly criminal.  Assuming it is criminal, then it means someone has been arrested.  Nobody is going to hunt down your questions to try and help you or anyone else on here so be succinct and clear in your posts if you actually expect any help. 

• Violet1 month agoReport

Ok I'll add my other question. I'm new to this sorry