How do I correct this message I'm going to put in the first page of the book I'm giving away as a present?

Dear Lin, 

As I know you're an avid reader I'd like to give this masterpiece of Persian literature to you. Here's the advice novelist Porochista Khakpour gave to readers of this book; 

''And here I am again, still wishing that on everyone who has yet to touch these pages...'' 

I hope you enjoy reading the book over and over as I did. 

• RP

Because you are an avid reader, I know you will enjoy this Persian literature masterpiece. With this gift, I am thinking of these words from Porochista Khapour, the novelist, for the book's readers 

"And here I am again, still wishing that on everyone who has yet to touch these pages."

As you read and re-read this book, as I did, it will bring you ennjoyment comparable to what I discovered.

• Words

Thank you so much RP.

• sam

I think the message looks great! If I were to be picky I would put a comma after avid reader.

But I think your recipient will be touched and love this gift!