Falsely accused of sexual assault and battery?

Long story short my son is being accused of sexual assault and battery. The whole story doesnt add up. I have messages between the girl and her friend where she is admitting he did nothing to her. I have the other boys statements that the girl was trying to do stuff with everyone there that day. I have proof the girl is promiscuous. I myself came home twice while the girl and my sons other friends were here hanging out. The girl was cuddling on the couch with one of my sons friends I told them she needed to leave as its inappropriate  for a girl to be alone with them. She was disrespectful  and smirked at me refused to leave. Theres more to this girl in previous interactions with her and my son. Basically I've witnessed my son rejecting her...hitting on him over and over again. My son was not arrested at all for this and it is 3 months later and we suddenly have a court date this girl is claiming he tried to force her to perform oral sex on himself. He is being charged with a misdermeaner and battery. I believe I have enough to fight the charges but I'm scared. My question is how come my son was not arrested? Also, how else can I fight this if I cant afford  a lawyer. My son already is super traumatized and freaked out by these accusations. It doesnt make sense this girl is going around telling ppl she just wants to get him in trouble!

• Kieth
    Favorite Answer

You have plenty of answers now. Calm down and stick to your story. Don't let them get you upset in court, answer and speak only to the judge regardless of what the other side does.

• Violet1 month agoReport

Sorry I accidentally submitted with one star not sure how to change it was gonna give u more

I am sorry but seeing her cuddling to someone on your couch doesn't constitute proof that she is promiscuous. If he wasn't arrested, then the misdemeanor charge must be one that the officers could have written a citation for, or it was their discretion whether or not he would be arrested. You don't really have a choice but to try to find an attorney for him. If it's misdemeanor charges then at least it's not felony. He could end up getting deferred adjudication probation. If so, then if he is successful in completing the terms of his probation the charge would ultimately be dismissed.

• Violet1 month agoReport

It's not just the cuddling on the couch. It's the statements of 3 different girls about 5 different boys and several text messages I've gotten as evidence from said boys and girls with the accuser bragging of her many different...sexual activities