Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

Does this mean he does like me?

My BF is not ready for marriage even though he brought up the topic before, but he also said he is dating only me. He said he deleted dating apps, told his parents about me, etc. 

Yes.  It does mean that he likes you.  He is not jumping into marriage, and that is a good thing.

He does not take the actions you describe unless he is serious.

• jimanddottaylor

It is a big step and the fact that he is thinking about it is good.  Many people marry first and then think about it later.  And about 1/2 of those decide they made a bad choice.  Your boyfriend sounds like he is working his way towards marriage .   When he is ready, it will be full commitment.   

i think it means that

I’m sexually attracted to myself

No man should be getting married to these thots in 2020. Marriage does not benefit a man in any way. If a woman can't be with you for you, and her desire to have a ring on her finger is stronger than her feelings for you as an individual and she would consider leaving you over it, then she's not worth being with in the first place cause she ain't really there for you, she's there for a ring.