My husband refuses to work, and I'm killing myself to just scrape by. What can I do?

Originally, it was because of debilitating headaches. Then he decided to write a book (three, in fact) but now I can't even get him to get a job working from home editing. He says he will, but time and again, he doesn't.

Meanwhile, I'm working two jobs... Once staying awake for nearly 60 hours straight to do so. My body is falling apart. I got horribly ill over what should've been a little cold. I can't sleep normally anymore. I'm getting serious edema in my legs from standing so much.

I'm to the point of wanting to leave, but I can't afford alimony plus a place to live. Any ideas would be welcome.

• ?

Why would you have to pay alimony? Alimony is only paid out out rich people who have "gotten used" to a certain lifestyle. Leave you kock him out to the house so he'll get off his dead ***. You you work to jobs to support the both of you, you can certainly make it on your own.

throw  him out  youd be now worse off  would you

• Rick B

Alimony????  Why on earth would you have to pay alimony?

Stop feeding him, stop f ucking him, stop doing anything with him that he actually likes.