When you think of two males have sex with each other, what's the first thing you imagine them doing?

• Tj

making out, kissing.

• Sky

Since the phrase "have sex" is most often associated with sexual intercourse, the phrase "two males have sex with each other" initially makes me think of them engaging in intercourse.  But if I was to think about the encounter of two males having sex, I imagine the first thing they'd do is either start getting cleaned up to prepare for sex, or if that's already done they'd probably start with some foreplay.  If they're a couple in love, one of the first things they likely start with is kissing and making out, maybe accompanied by feeling each other up.

Why do you ask?  What do you think about when you imagine two guys having sex?

So extremely gross :-(

Destroying their souls and going to Hell.

one on the doggy position and one on the horse.