Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationMotorcycles · 5 months ago

I want to change my motorcycle tail light, what should i pay attention to?  Is it EASY?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

You have to try really hard to make it difficult.

• adam
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

replace a damaged one with a factory stock unit? Thats easy yes. Replace it with a aftermarket nicer looking and differant unit? Still easy but some fabrication may be needed. 

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Pay attention to the manual. Give yourself plenty of time and make sure you have all the tools required to complete the job, clean the workspace and give yourself somewhere to put the parts safely. Offer up parts before attaching to make sure it will fit, this is especially important with custom/aftermarket parts.

• 5 months ago

Should be a couple of bolts (screws ?) and a couple of wires.  If you are replacing it with the exact same model it should be very easy.  If you are replacing it with an aftermarket  upgrade model it should be easy if it was made to replace your light. If it is a completely different light from a completely different bike, then it should be ok if you keep the wires straight.  If you want to convert it to LED and sequential turn signals, better to think twice.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It's easy if you know how

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.