Savannah asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 4 months ago

What would happen if I never wore makeup?

What would happen

I have clear skin

what would happen?   umm, not much

you'd save 15mins a day putting it on... you're have a tough time making your eyes 'pop' w/e that means... your skin will continue to be clear, pretending makeup buggers it up somehow... you have clear skin now but might get zits or w/e, make-up isn't the big risk to skin; things like smoking are.  

...you won't get to experiment and all your selfies will look the same

women look good without makeup so no downside to that.

i can't really see much difference, it is up to you  :)

you will not cause funny changes on your face as if you had to wear it now and then,so you will have that natural beauty.

you save a lot  money and be a true natural beauty

Mirrors would break when you would look into them.

I stopped wearing make up and my skin is clear AF! I don't really care what people say and if I don't attract men. 

If you don't wear makeup, you can easily mess up with your eyes without having the fear of messy eyeliner lol... And you will always be ready to go outside without wasting hours on your make up.

People would think you were plain and dull and boring.

If you were extremely pretty you might attract more men, if you're just fairly pretty or average or worse you'd attract less. They might even laugh at you.

the fabric of reality would seize and collapse