Is this bronze emblem or coin worth any money??? ?

It's a pretty heavy piece. I got it in a storage auction. That locker had alot of old WW2 memorabilia. Most of the things in was military. My guess is the owner used to be in the military and traveled around. I found this coin it looks like it's bronze. I can't find any information on this other than 1 that's in a museum somewhere. Is it worth anything? 

No, it's junk.  A copy.

Probably not. It's about a ship that never got out of the harbor. It was too heavy, and a strong wind pushed it sideways, allowing water to flow into the ship through the gunports, and she foundered after sailing less than a mile. There's a museum where the ship is held, and that's probably where he got the medallion.

All you had to do was type "Swedish ship lost 1628 raised 1961" into your search bar. Surely not too difficult.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasa_(ship)

What you have there is a souvenir of some sort of it being raised in 1961, so it's not overly rare or valuable.