are white males the ultimate victims of society...?

• No they are not.

• ?

"are white males the ultimate victims of society...?"

I don't know if there are any "ultimate" victims of society.  But white males are both the exclusive victims of systemic (state sanctioned) discrimination that is enforced upon them by authority of the state PLUS the targets for social derision on all Establishment media platforms where they would not dare represent any women or minorities in such a despicable fashion as they do white males.

As far as social / personal discrimination goes white men are not exempt from this either.  This is the vien where everyone is subject to discrimination. It is also the vein where so called "progressives" (regressive) make the claim that white men cannot be discriminated against, further stigmatizing white males.

So white males are doubly-discriminated, to answer your question. 

.

White males are the ultimate victims of liberals. The liberals who hate on white males are the ones who are stupid but call themselves as "liberals". Whatever it is, the police officer had done a big blunder by killing any person like that.

Society wishes I would play their victim game but we are.all victims of a crap tier reality run by psycho control freaks

I can't stand these right-wing whites whining  how bad they have it. It makes me sick.

That's how some of us see themselves. They have no idea how privileged they are.