Pregnancy test questions ?

My little sister had sex in January, took 4 tests in March that were positive. We had no idea until a few hours ago. Today I made her take another one and it was negative. I bought a different kind and it was also negative. Could she actually be pregnant or what could have happened? Shes taking one in the morning and possibly going to the doctor but i need some reassurance or something 

• helene

User error.

Many people keep checking the test stick to see if the result changed. And they very often do, as the test dries out. But the true result is the one that showed up in the first 5-10 minutes.

Hi as she had any kind of bleeding may have had a miscarriage to get positive and then negative either faulty test . If she goes to doctors they do a pregnancy test there and then normal take a urine sample when she goes or the doctor may require a blood test this will give a accurate answer hope that helps you . Tell her not to worry you sort it .