Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 months ago

Why do I squirt so much?

It literally soaks through the sheets into the mattress

Usually shows you are a very sensitive woman when sex is heavy and feeling good.   Some women just are easier to release their female fluids than others.

Well then if you are so concerned about making a mess in bed. (I am assuming you are talking about squirting during vaginal sexual intercourse) just simply place a towel on the bed maybe 2 towels. 

IF you are asking about squirting/pissing during sex, you should have nothing to worry about.  So what if it soaks through the sheets into the mattress?  When I have sex with my girlfriend, she sometimes will squirt quite a bit, and I love it.  Next time you have sex with your boyfriend and you feel you are about to squirt, just say in a moaning voice "I am going to piss the bed!"  

It's probably time to invest in some better quality diapers. Ask mommy and daddy about potty training.

i have no idea.........................

No woman would ever say that.

You're a perv troll and have been reported

Cuz your ******* gross

you need to ask your doctor this question

Nothing to be ashamed of.  Bedwetting happens to lots of people for many different reasons.

Maybe you think dirty thoughts and you fantasize about gang bangs.