Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 4 months ago

Why do I squirt so much?

Update:

It literally soaks through the sheets into the mattress

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

Usually shows you are a very sensitive woman when sex is heavy and feeling good.   Some women just are easier to release their female fluids than others.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Well then if you are so concerned about making a mess in bed. (I am assuming you are talking about squirting during vaginal sexual intercourse) just simply place a towel on the bed maybe 2 towels. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

IF you are asking about squirting/pissing during sex, you should have nothing to worry about.  So what if it soaks through the sheets into the mattress?  When I have sex with my girlfriend, she sometimes will squirt quite a bit, and I love it.  Next time you have sex with your boyfriend and you feel you are about to squirt, just say in a moaning voice "I am going to piss the bed!"  

• 4 months ago

It's probably time to invest in some better quality diapers. Ask mommy and daddy about potty training.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

i have no idea.........................

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

No woman would ever say that.

You're a perv troll and have been reported

• 4 months ago

Cuz your ******* gross

• 4 months ago

you need to ask your doctor this question

• 4 months ago

Nothing to be ashamed of.  Bedwetting happens to lots of people for many different reasons.

• 4 months ago

Maybe you think dirty thoughts and you fantasize about gang bangs.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.