Why Did the Express Keys on My Ugee m708 Tablet Stop Working When I Downloaded the Driver?

Hi, my pen lagged on the new computer I got when it didn't do it otherwise, and I discovered I had yet to download the driver. I did, and it seemed to work for my pen, but the express keys stopped working when they worked before. Whenever I pressed a button, white letters would show up on the bottom of the screen, telling me which button I pressed but nothing else. I tried to set up the express keys on Pentablet, and even though it did work for some, not for others. I seems there's a not an option for Ctrl+z either when it worked just fine before I downloaded the driver. It seems like it would be an easy fix, but for the life of me, I can't find an answer on Google. Do you know what's going on with it?

I tried uninstalling and installing it back, but that didn't work either.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.