jim asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I think I have growth hormone deficiency?

I’m 14 I have a 5 inch penis and I’m quite small and have and some of my teeth only just came through but I’m scared to go to the doctors because people say you need surgery to remove a tumour I’m really worried and need some advice :(

whats the tumour got to do with penis size

You are most likely just fine and developing normally, there are molars that will come in sometimes not until early adulthood and that's still in the realm of normal. If you had a growth hormone deficiency, you would have found out about it long before 14 years old. 

• I heard that if you put saliva on your dick it gets bigger

• ron h

There was this woman i used to know.  When SHE put saliva on my dik, it got much bigger than when anyone else did that.  It felt so good (and looked good, too) that I almost cried.

You're 14, you're still just a kid... you have plenty of growth ahead of you... 6-7+ years of it actually.

5 to 6 inches is the adult average penis length. Being 5 inches now... you may surpass the average by the time you're done growing.

And I don't get this tumor nonsense, but if you did have a tumor... wouldn't NOT going to the doctor only make it worse?

You should find an adult male with in your family, preferably your dad... but a grandpa or uncle will do too, and talk to them about puberty and growing up. And if you talk to your doctor about it, he/she can lay out the stone cold facts.

OR, you could go to the library and get a book about it.

Try not to compare yourself to other kids around your age, every guy grows at his own pace, and while there is an average, some guys are a bit behind and some are a bit ahead, but by the time it's all over everything is evened out.

• jim1 month agoReport

Thank you so I’ll speak to somebody see how it goes for a couple years and if nothing changes then I know what to do 

no need to worry with a 5 inch penis

at 14 by the time you are 16 it will

be 6 inches or more

• jim1 month agoReport

It’s quite small flaccid it gets a lot bigger erect but doesn’t have too much girth