Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

Is this common when a man takes the male enhancement pills?

My ex boyfriend took one of those male enhancement pills and he had an erection but no pre *** it took him a few hours to be able to *** 

Is it normal? Is it normal not to have pre *** even after putting it in a few times? 

• Jim

I would rarely produce pre-***.  It isn't necessary to do so anyway.  And tell anyone who takes male enhancement pills to save their money because they do not work. (unless you are talking about Viagra?)

It really is normal. Happens to everyone. But I wouldn't worry so much about it- just keep up your connection and stuff if you guys are still talking, and know that for next time, having them use a penis health creme can be of great value for his sex life and in turn, yours. Keeps things clean, fresh and hydrated. Good luck. 

is that why he is your EX

• ron h

most commonly, he has less money.

Most of those pills are just BS, but there are a (very) few out there that do work to a marginal degree. Some of them do make a guy last longer, probably by tinkering with or blocking the hormones that trigger an ejaculation, which would also diminish his ability to produce "pre-ejaculate fluid".

If he uses this pill again with similar results, I would suggest that you take full advantage of the situation.

If you'd rather things go faster and he have more pre-ejaculate fluid, ask him not to take the pill.

• bender_xr217

"Prejizz" as you so eloquently say, is also produced in the prostrate, and a few of these pills do claim to make you last longer, I have used one that actually dose at least that. 

Given those "enhancement pills" are generally just sugar it's unlikely there's a connection between their usage and this guy's problems (is this a problem?).