Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 month ago

When will my answer limit reset at 6 PM instead of 7 PM?

when the wind blows back your way, k?

• Sharon

It will change when we turn back the clocks in the fall.

• .

The YA day resets at Midnight UTC time https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/ut...  Whatever time that is in your time zone, is when it resets for you. Depending on whether or not your location switches between Standard Time and Daylight Savings Time during the year, the time of day the YA day resets for you may or may not change by 1 hour. Daylight Savings Time began this year, in the US, on March 8th and ends on November 1st. If you don't live in the US, this page tells you when DST begins and ends in other countries for the year 2020 https://www.timeanddate.com/time/dst/2020.html

• Daniel

When the Time changes again in the Fall when it goes back one Hour Yahoo Follows the Daylight Savings Time Cycles 

• Zirp

when you change your clock?

• It happens every year and you should be used to it by now.  But you still get your 24 hours to ask and answer questions but the time to start and end changed.  But I have no idea what she means by 66 hours.  So now I see she changed it to 6 hours.

• I am not here day and night 24 hours a day like you seem to be.  I shower after dinner to find at 6 am you been on all night.  No normal person would be here 2 am in he morning talking about feeding her cat or shooting insulin into their body to earn points and not call it chat.

The UK is now on British summer.time is why. 6 hours.ahead of Central Daylight Time. YA now runs on UTC/ GMT time, not PST or PDT time in California at Yahoo headquarters. 

Incredibly vindictive psychotic person. It was an OBVIOUS typo. The U.K. is 6 hours ahead of the central time zone the except during those few weeks when the USA changes the clocks by an hour and the U.K. does it later or earlier than the continental USA except Arizona. 

• CarolOkla

Auggh!!! walking around the complex. I may walk around the complex soon just to get.outside. it's .just after midnight. I am not the only night.owl. My neighbor gets up at 4 or 5 am. She's not the only one who does that.