Darcie
Lv 6
Darcie asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 1 month ago

Is the World Health Organisation supporting animal research for COVID-19?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • patty
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

people are very adept at using and abusing animals

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sorry, it’s just a painful place to be. There is so much suffering here. As a parent I know this very well. Ive seen my child suffer. I’ve had pets that have died. I saw my parents die. I can’t even accidentally hit an animal in the road by accident driving at night without having to turn around and see if it’s still alive. Almost hoping that it’s not because if I saw it moving and suffering I wouldn’t even know what to do. I can’t tell you how painful this life has been. I’m ready to leave. I’ve been here over six decades and I can’t really take it anymore. After a while the cumulative affect of seeing all that suffering and pain over enough years just makes you not want to be here anymore. I know how you feel. 

• 1 month ago

Of course they "support animal research."  As anon said, no drug gets approved without hundreds or thousands of test animals being "used."  It's how pharmaceutical research is done.  All these vaccines under development must undergo tox testing- usually rats.  Lab animals are used for all sorts of research.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Literally no medicine gets made without animal research.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not sure but animal research is unfortunately a legitimate research technique,.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

they might, you never know

• 1 month ago

WHO now is controlled by mafia and they suppress all healing results for the majority of diseases including Covid. They are the complete opposite of their meaning - a holocaust organisation!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, Humans.       

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Most likely, it would be supported, since animal rights activists aren't prevalent in most countries in the world.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.