Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

How do I research to start my own business? Because google is not cutting it. ?

I would like to research different business and real 

information on how business owners got started. I mean small business owners. And finding out how to start a business when you dont have money. 

• Jay

There is a book called How to Create Fund and Start Your Own Business.  See if you can borrow a used copy or find it at the library.  Read it.  If you find it at the library...ALSO read the books on the shelf next to it.

Visit the Fiverr site and get a couple of cheap basic business plans and study them.

DO NOT EVER fall for a multi level marketing scheme. (Amway, Avon, LULARUE)

You can also look at the Blue Pages in your Telephone Directory.

OR

https://www.sba.gov/starting-business%20

• Don G

That's something you won't learn on Google. Rather you need to apply your own common sense and feelings for business. Doing research will only wet your whistle. It won't tell you how to be a success as a small business owner.

• martin

These are secrets the owners themselves won't share with just anyone.  However, you can search the names of local businesses that are doing well, and read their web page for historical facts about how they may have started up.