Why does my baby’s room smell like garlic?

We moved to a new house in September of 2019.   Now that it’s getting warmer I like opening the windows but every time I open the window in my baby’s room around 7:30pm it starts smelling like garlic. Its the only room in the house that smells like that and I’ve stopped opening his window because of it. Has anyone else experienced this or know what could be causing it?  

Could be your baby is ordering in a garlic lover's pizza :)

Only evening?  There could be a cracked sewer pipe or vent somewhere near the window.  Sewer gasses have a distinct garlic odor.  It can be sharp in the back of the throat too.  If there's no discernable garlic (the season is well past for wild garlic) it's time to get a plumber in.

• Edwena

You probably have some garlic planted outside.  There is even a wild garlic that smells like garlic.

Maybe it's because the previous person who lived there spilled garlic accidentally and didn't 100% know they did that