What is the different between "Early" and "Soon" in english?

I don't understand the difference. I need help from english speakers

In Duolingo doesn't explain the difference. Please. Help me

What is the different between "Early" and "Soon" in english

Thank you

The two are usually interchangeable, but I would say that early is used when something happens before it is scheduled, or supposed to happen,

for example "I was supposed to meet you at the airport at 5:00, but I arrived early."

You would use soon when something is about to happen. Example,

"I know I'm late, I'll be there soon!"

or "Soon, the sun will ride" etc

• Brisco

No, they are NOT interchangeable.

"soon" relates to now, the present moment (when you're speaking). "early" relates to some other point in time.  Why don't you translate each word into your native language?  Google Translate can do that for you.

• Lolly

Early means you are ahead of the scheduled time. If you arrive at 6:30 for a 7:30 show, you are an hour early. Soon is more vague. A nagging child asks when is dinner? Mother replies, soon. She could mean within the next 20 minutes. She could mean within the next 10 minutes. Soon is usually near but not set on a schedule. It is a flexible word, which could mean many things depending on the situation.