Anonymous

Don’t you think people should start minding their own business?

When I was 16, I started dating a guy who was 58. My family/friends had a lot to say about it. They told me I’d regret it - that I’d look back on it as the biggest mistake of my life.

Well we’ve now been together 5 years. We’re married and have 2 kids. Honestly, it’s the best thing I’ve ever done.

If I’d listened to other people, who knows where I’d be right now. So I definitely think people should stop trying to interfere in other people’s lives.

You can ditch your friends but it's your parents' job under the law to be responsible for you until you turn 18. So you're now 21, married to a hebephile, saddled with two kids and STILL four years away from having a fully developed human brain. Hopefully he'll stay with you and hopefully even once you're thinking like a grown adult you'll feel the responsibility to your children not to mess up their lives by divorcing him. But when he's in adult diapers and you're still nightclub aged that's going to be increasingly difficult. Prove us wrong by being the one and only person who can make such a marriage work. I hope you do. 

People interfered do to the age difference and that's something you should have expected. I'm not saying its right, but that's just how society is. In most instances, relationships like yours never last long, so you must have a lot going for you for him to stick around.

• Asep

I mean I guess...