How to make my room smell nice ?

I've used many spray air fresheners, fabric conditioners, open my windows, perfumes, etc but they don't do anything, Do you have suggestions of how to make my bedroom smell really nice but also that the smell lasts? 

Scents like room spray don't last.  You have a couple different things to consider.

1. WHY are you looking to fill your room with some scent? Does your room smell dirty, musty, or otherwise bad? Where are those smells coming from?  OR are you just a person who thinks they want their room to smell like a garden

2.Getting "bad" smells out.  If your rug, floor, walls, bedding, curtains, etc. aren't fresh and clean, then step #1 is to clean them so that you are literally starting with a clean slate.  

3. An essential oil defuser (wooden sticks in a scented oil) are most likely to provide a continuously release scent.  The same is true with fresh flowers.  Any spray, particularly if it is water or alcohol based (like perfume) will evaporate and dissipate fairly quickly. 

We use candles.  

I always use incense sticks or cones for my room and the smell lasts for a while! They come in loads of different scents! 

Or I’ve had plug in Yankee candle scents and they’re amazing the pink sands one is my particular fave!