Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why are my parents not helping me with this..?

I told my mom and dad that I want to go get euthanised as soon as I turn 30

I'm an autistic retard which has no purpose in life. Maybe I could achieve something if people would be more understanding and help us but no one is obligated to help autistic freaks like me. That's why I want to travel to the Netherlands where euthanasia is legal.

I can't live through pain I'm only 21 and have seen enough **** through my life. I see people having fun everyday and doing whatever they want with their lives But me. Well I'm stuck here as a disabled freak doing nothing! I don't want to live past my twenties! Why did my parents start crying when I told them that i want to get assisted suicide when I turn 30. Surely you don't know how poor my quality of life is... Why are they so selfish..

Nobody is going to euthanize you when you turn 30.  Or at any other age.  Maybe you should talk to a psychologist?

• Gorgia

I get it but life gets better after high school

lol same bro #relaeteble # epic #welovefortnite

))) yes cool funny haha ifunny.com yeet xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd xd haha ha funny no yes yes cool yes no yoes

Things are going to get better even if they seem hopeless. For example, Mandela spent 27 years in prison. He stayed strong and was released and became president of his country and did a lot of good and had a great and happy life because he stayed alive. I know of someone who was severely depressed for many years and was able to recover and live a happy life. There was a time I felt hopeless and miserable but now I am very happy I decided to stay alive..

Source(s): ..

30? Get yourself some help for Christ sake. 

Jesus saves and Jesus heals. Get to know God quickly.

Really pathetic trolling attempt.

• Jas B

No Dutch doctor is going to help you to kill yourself because you are autistic or depressed.  Patients have no absolute right to euthanasia and doctors no absolute duty to perform it.  The rules state that they have to be satisfied that the person has well-considered and that his suffering is unbearable with no prospect of improvement.

The idea that at 30 a healthy man has no prospect of improving their life is preposterous as any Dutch doctor would tell you.

Why not stop trying to make everyone suffer for your autism and using it as an excuse for not getting off your butt and doing something with your life.

There are millions of autistic people in the world who live worthy, decent, productive lives, yes they face more challenges than others and maybe it takes more effort.  What they don't do is hurt those people who care for them the most and use their disability to wallow in pity.

• Ann

No autistic would say "retard." Nice try.