Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

When were jungles rebranded as "rain forests?" When were swamps rebranded as "wetlands?" Was this rebranding political?

Science based answers only, please.  :-)

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Daro
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Sure is. There cant be "science based answers" to a question that ends with "was this political?" FACTS will have to suffice

The most effective driver of liberal ideology is bait n switch, changing names until something works.

They "discovered" no one wud send em money to save swamps.......

Go to WWF.org and click the environment tag.

Cute pics of man eating polar bears with pleas for YOUR $$$. and the quote below.

"Changes in climate are altering the timing of life cycles, causing species to shift where they live, and in some cases even leading to extinction".

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It was when the left decided they could use them for their political agenda.  The Dems need money from special interests such as Sierra Club and other similar organizations.   I remember that was about the time, they decided to call blacks, African Americans.   The left didn't ask them what they wanted to be called.  As is usual with the Dems, they think they know what is best.  That is a idiot game I decided not to participate in.  I could care less what white leftists in NYC want to call people they think they own, like Biden claiming any black that supported Trump wasn't a real black.  

• ...Show all comments
    • Daro
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Every black person i have talked to about the name hates being {hyphenated....Americans}. "We are black and proud of it" -

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.