Brake fluid resvoir cap help won't stay on?

so my brake caliper cap won't stay on just keeps popping back off threads don't look stripped and I can't find a auto parts store that carries them for my car that has them in stock only place I can find them is ebay but won't be here till around the end of the week would it be ok to tape it down or drive without it just for 2 or 3 days at most I don't have to drive far for work probably less than 5 miles 

You shouldn't drive without it, or you risk getting dirt in the reservoir.  If you do tape it down, do NOT obstruct the vent.

The bleeder screw rubber cap should have no pressure on it. If the bleeder screws leak you need a new caliper.

Put 3 to 4 loops of  teflon tape (plumber's tape) on the threads and try to put the cap back on.  Put the tape in the tightening direction.  No luck, duct tape the cap to the reservoir.