Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Is it right to make fun of something or someone because they hurt you?

no you have to be the bigger person. especially if the person wasn't even trying to hurt you.

NO BUT U CAN AVOID THEM till they apologize.

• Kathy

It is not right at all.

If they couldn't help it, and they're still a good person? Then no. If they're really sorry, and have apologized, and are doing their absolute best not to hurt you again? Then no.

However, if they knowingly, wilfully and maliciously hurt you? I think they're fair f*cking game! I still respect people who choose NOT to make fun of people like that, but they're just bloody saints, quite frankly. And me..? I am decidedly NOT a saint!! Just a f*cked up, occasionally pissy, angry and disappointed human, like the rest of us.

There's this thing called karma, too. And if you knowingly and wilfully treat other people like complete and utter crap..? I don't think you've got ANY right to complain, when you get a nice, big taste of your own medicine. Tough sh*t.

• Yes. Revenge is  a dish best served cold.I enjoy taking pleasure in their suffering.

• Dimple

It is not right to be immature when you're older than 21.