I really like this guy but I don't know when I'll see him again, or if he's interested in me. Should I move on?

He came to visit his cousin (one of my best friends) last summer and we talked a bit, and I found that I really liked him and over this past year I've found myself thinking about him a lot, and I can't get him off my mind. But I don't know when I'll see him again, and we never exchanged phone numbers or emails or anything so I have no way of contacting him

• Linda

That was a year ago. People change and circumstances change. If you liked him then, chances are good that another girl likes him now? Do you know his first and last name? Maybe he has a Facebook page and you can message him there? Or ask your best friend for info on him? Contact him and find out. Just call your friend since that is one of your best friends. That'd be the easiest way. Take a chance!

What you want to do is be proactive in finding a way to get in contact with him. For instance, if you have mutual friends maybe you could ask one of them to help you out. Alternatively, may you could get in contact with his cousin and ask him to reintroduce you? With that being said, the most important thing to do from this point is send some vibes his way in order to convey your feelings. This guy will probably be looking for hints from you in order to get an idea as to how you feel about him. Therefore, doing things like complimenting him, telling him how much you enjoy his company or asking him open ended questions that will get him to reveal his personality. In particular, the latter of these is really attractive to a guy as it shows him that you are interested in connecting with him on an inter-personal level. If this guy responds positively and engages with you then you will know for sure that he likes you. I really hope this helps :)